Water Treatment Chemicals

97% of Earth’s water is found in oceans and only the rest 3% is fit for use. It is thus not surprising that water treatment chemicals are the most in demand within the industry. Especially in Qatar and the Middle East, water treatment is crucial to meet consumer and corporation water needs and the associated chemicals must be supplied consistently so that any water crisis does not blow out of proportion. ChemTech Trading WLL is a major player in the water treatment industry. We have been a leading water treatment chemical supplier in Qatar since 2007 and are continuing that exemplary work to date.

Water Treatment Chemicals ChemTech Supplies

We supply a range of water treatment chemicals in Qatar:

  • Chlorine Tablets (TCCA)
  • Sodium Bisulphate
  • Calcium Hypochlorite
  • Soda Ash
  • Sodium Hypochlorite
  • Calcium Chloride
  • Antiscalant
  • Corrosion Inhibitors
  • Oxygen Scavengers

ChemTech Trading has a network of over 60,000 chemical manufacturers. And using this network, we assure you a consistent supply of water treatment chemicals in the quantity you require. We function by meeting all regulatory requirements of the country and supply chemicals that accurately meet industry specifications. Expect nothing but top-notch quality for ChemTech Trading WLL.

Partner with us today

ChemTech will work as an extension of your business and help you to thrive by continuously maintaining a flawless supply line. Place your order now and work with an ISO 9001 certified water treatment chemical supplier.